Thursday, March 20, 2014

Forgive me, Father....it's been way too long since my last post.

The winter has been rough. December saw me down for the entire month with a back issue, which only recently got resolved! I'm hoping to start getting back out there in April. My microspikes haven't been used at all  this year! It looks like I'll be starting over from scratch, but hopefully I'll be stronger this time out.

Before I got hurt in November, I did a small hike up Mt. Major in the Lakes Region. It was a little icy, and a friend let me borrow her spikes. We probably could have done it without them, but they were helpful.

Me pretending there was a fire, dang it was windy and chilly up top!

The top - directly to the right of this is the view over the lake, so gorgeous!

Almost there

Proof, otherwise known as a geodetic marker

No comments:

Post a Comment